Crimson Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Ninja Academy

Embrace The Power of Crimson!

HomeDueling NetworkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 pm
Top posters
BusterKing
Gusto Decks - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGusto Decks - Page 2 I_voting_barGusto Decks - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
whitelusterchaos!
Gusto Decks - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGusto Decks - Page 2 I_voting_barGusto Decks - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Casual Dueling
hdlofstrom
Charmander:)
ben0702
Slicex2xKill
TheCardPrince
Kisara Knight
SenseiOtaku
Latest topics
» charmander:)'s Test results
Gusto Decks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Charmander:) Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:33 pm

» Guess who?
Gusto Decks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:14 pm

» Im {FarNorth}Fire
Gusto Decks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 pm

» Ninja's here
Gusto Decks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:47 pm

» Clash of Clans?
Gusto Decks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:25 pm

» Battlefield Duels
Gusto Decks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:51 am

» MILK BAGS VIDEO
Gusto Decks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 pm

» When things start up again
Gusto Decks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:22 pm

» Favorite power
Gusto Decks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Gusto Decks

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ben0702

ben0702

Gusto Decks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Decks   Gusto Decks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Idk maybe 1 because I am only going to run 1 Sphreez and that is pretty much all Pirika is good for. But what they really need to do is make more monsters that work like griffin the only one that says "If...You can..." That way not all cards miss the timing or Gustos that give bonus effects to the Daigustos like perhaps one that says when this card is used for the synchro summon of a synchro "Gusto" monster that monster cannot be destroyed by card effects. That would be nice to be able to say "Yay invincible Daigusto Sphreez."
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

Gusto Decks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gusto Decks   Gusto Decks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Many people run safe zone because of that. I know I do Razz
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonninjaacademy.rpg-board.net

Gusto Decks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2