Crimson Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Ninja Academy

Embrace The Power of Crimson!

HomeDueling NetworkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 pm
Top posters
BusterKing
Hi my name is Ben I_vote_lcapHi my name is Ben I_voting_barHi my name is Ben I_vote_rcap 
whitelusterchaos!
Hi my name is Ben I_vote_lcapHi my name is Ben I_voting_barHi my name is Ben I_vote_rcap 
Casual Dueling
hdlofstrom
Charmander:)
ben0702
Slicex2xKill
TheCardPrince
Kisara Knight
SenseiOtaku
Latest topics
» charmander:)'s Test results
Hi my name is Ben I_icon_minitimeby Charmander:) Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:33 pm

» Guess who?
Hi my name is Ben I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:14 pm

» Im {FarNorth}Fire
Hi my name is Ben I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 pm

» Ninja's here
Hi my name is Ben I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:47 pm

» Clash of Clans?
Hi my name is Ben I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:25 pm

» Battlefield Duels
Hi my name is Ben I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:51 am

» MILK BAGS VIDEO
Hi my name is Ben I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 pm

» When things start up again
Hi my name is Ben I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:22 pm

» Favorite power
Hi my name is Ben I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Hi my name is Ben

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ben0702

ben0702

Hi my name is Ben Empty
PostSubject: Hi my name is Ben   Hi my name is Ben I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:18 am

Hello there guests or anyone reading this I am Benjamin Taylor Meyer, but you can just call me Ben. My CNA username is ben0702 and my main DN username is Dragon_King_Ben. I am one of the administrators here at CNA and I am also the head tester. I am a very kind-hearted and non-prejudiced person. And just to let you know the way I test is based on the current duel I know some ppl ask questions about rulings and the like I focus on how well the testees understand both their deck as well as their opponent's so if the testee ends up not knowing the rulings of their own cards I mark them down.
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

Hi my name is Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Ben   Hi my name is Ben I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:33 pm

First person the ever post their real name on this academy... Probably not a great idea
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonninjaacademy.rpg-board.net
Casual Dueling

Casual Dueling

Hi my name is Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Ben   Hi my name is Ben I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:04 pm

So is this gonna domino effect like the picture thing?
Back to top Go down
SenseiOtaku

SenseiOtaku

Hi my name is Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Ben   Hi my name is Ben I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:14 pm

BK to be fair yall know my name....and my DN name is just my name.....
Back to top Go down
ben0702

ben0702

Hi my name is Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Ben   Hi my name is Ben I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:08 pm

This is just to get people to join the academy I'm not giving away anything personal like when I was born or where I'm from or anything like that. I feel the best way to attract ppl is to reach out to those viewing the academy sure we got Juno to join it without it but there were plenty of other guests that could've joined with it before this here in fact I am so certain it won't work without guests posting that I set it up so they can post on this forum and I think we should set it this way for most of the academy. I've seen plenty of popular and active forums with this feature one in particular is yugiohcardmaker.net.
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

Hi my name is Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Ben   Hi my name is Ben I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:47 pm

Domino effect Ftw casual
I didn't know johngray was your actual name
Ben are you suggesting that we should all do this?
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonninjaacademy.rpg-board.net
ben0702

ben0702

Hi my name is Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Ben   Hi my name is Ben I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:51 pm

Yes in order to get more members. I actually suggested it in the suggestion section and since no one responded I thought what the hay I'll just add this forum myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi my name is Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is Ben   Hi my name is Ben I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi my name is Ben
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Ninja Academy :: Lobby :: Guest Lobby-
Jump to: