Crimson Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Ninja Academy

Embrace The Power of Crimson!

HomeDueling NetworkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 pm
Top posters
BusterKing
OK well lets go for it I_vote_lcapOK well lets go for it I_voting_barOK well lets go for it I_vote_rcap 
whitelusterchaos!
OK well lets go for it I_vote_lcapOK well lets go for it I_voting_barOK well lets go for it I_vote_rcap 
Casual Dueling
hdlofstrom
Charmander:)
ben0702
Slicex2xKill
TheCardPrince
Kisara Knight
SenseiOtaku
Latest topics
» charmander:)'s Test results
OK well lets go for it I_icon_minitimeby Charmander:) Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:33 pm

» Guess who?
OK well lets go for it I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:14 pm

» Im {FarNorth}Fire
OK well lets go for it I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 pm

» Ninja's here
OK well lets go for it I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:47 pm

» Clash of Clans?
OK well lets go for it I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:25 pm

» Battlefield Duels
OK well lets go for it I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:51 am

» MILK BAGS VIDEO
OK well lets go for it I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 pm

» When things start up again
OK well lets go for it I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:22 pm

» Favorite power
OK well lets go for it I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 pm

OK well lets go for it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gracco

Gracco

OK well lets go for it Empty
PostSubject: OK well lets go for it   OK well lets go for it I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:48 am

Ok I noticed that you have this lessons/class room banner and almost no one has posted in it so I've taken the liberty to post a lesson on here

Ok so lesson 1:

Hello CNA and thank you for coming to class today! Todays lesson is on Mandatory Effects Now not all effects in yugioh are manditory for instance Gorz the Emissary of Darkness can anyone tell me why his effect is not mandatory? Yes you in the back! Yes! Thank you for all of you who where to busy talking to your neighbors *cough cough luster cough cough* heres what he said. Gorz's effect is not mandatory because it has the words "You Can"
Spoiler:
Now because of the way its worded you have the choice to summon him or to not summon him. Now to spot a mandatory effect Heres what you'd be looking for: When this card is sent to the grave yard add one spell/trap card to your hand, or When this card is sent to the grave yard banish one dark monster to special summon a light monster in defense, now of course these cards aren't real lol. But the way they are worded shows that it must happen. Now if the effects looked some thing like this When this card is sent to the grave yard you can add one spell/trap card to your hand. The key word in that effect is "can" because it indicates that you can choose not to activate the effect. Yea if you guys liked this then I will definitely do another one!
Back to top Go down

OK well lets go for it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Ninja Academy :: Lobby :: Classroom-
Jump to: