Crimson Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Ninja Academy

Embrace The Power of Crimson!

HomeDueling NetworkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 pm
Top posters
BusterKing
Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_vote_lcapHey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_voting_barHey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_vote_rcap 
whitelusterchaos!
Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_vote_lcapHey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_voting_barHey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_vote_rcap 
Casual Dueling
hdlofstrom
Charmander:)
ben0702
Slicex2xKill
TheCardPrince
Kisara Knight
SenseiOtaku
Latest topics
» charmander:)'s Test results
Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_icon_minitimeby Charmander:) Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:33 pm

» Guess who?
Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:14 pm

» Im {FarNorth}Fire
Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 pm

» Ninja's here
Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:47 pm

» Clash of Clans?
Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:25 pm

» Battlefield Duels
Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:51 am

» MILK BAGS VIDEO
Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 pm

» When things start up again
Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:22 pm

» Favorite power
Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
celticguardian55

celticguardian55

Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! )   Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:35 am

Hows it going academy? im celtic . although i may be new to the academy as well as not as experienced on DN as all of you probably are ive played the game since its come out . ALWAYS loved the game, shows were the best as a little kid. Thus my name celtic because that was my favorite card of the original series. Hope to meet all of you.
Back to top Go down
TheCardPrince
Admin
TheCardPrince

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! )   Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:06 pm

are you stronger than titanium. will your lyrics blow my cranium? are you as sharp as a comedian? hell yes you are. welcome to the academy.
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! )   Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:39 pm

Welcome to Cna! I am the head admin BusterKing! Have Fun and Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonninjaacademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! )   Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys im the elf with the sword :) ( no im not link! )
Page 1 of 1