Crimson Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Ninja Academy

Embrace The Power of Crimson!

HomeDueling NetworkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 pm
Top posters
BusterKing
a mission for you all - Page 2 I_vote_lcapa mission for you all - Page 2 I_voting_bara mission for you all - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
whitelusterchaos!
a mission for you all - Page 2 I_vote_lcapa mission for you all - Page 2 I_voting_bara mission for you all - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Casual Dueling
hdlofstrom
Charmander:)
ben0702
Slicex2xKill
TheCardPrince
Kisara Knight
SenseiOtaku
Latest topics
» charmander:)'s Test results
a mission for you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Charmander:) Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:33 pm

» Guess who?
a mission for you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:14 pm

» Im {FarNorth}Fire
a mission for you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 pm

» Ninja's here
a mission for you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:47 pm

» Clash of Clans?
a mission for you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:25 pm

» Battlefield Duels
a mission for you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:51 am

» MILK BAGS VIDEO
a mission for you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 pm

» When things start up again
a mission for you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:22 pm

» Favorite power
a mission for you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 pm

a mission for you all

Go down 
+2
BusterKing
hdlofstrom
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

do you accept the mission
yes
a mission for you all - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%a mission for you all - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
no
a mission for you all - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%a mission for you all - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
hdlofstrom

a mission for you all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a mission for you all   a mission for you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:42 pm

nobody ever watches videos from academies...
just one of those things.
Back to top Go down
whitelusterchaos!
Admin
whitelusterchaos!

PostSubject: Re: a mission for you all   a mission for you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Im not talking bout posting it i literally mean if you were to watch where i got my little joke from you'd one not watch the ful thing and 2 i dont think anyone here is crazy enough to find it funny -.- they'd just be like Neutral  and not get it
Back to top Go down
hdlofstrom

PostSubject: Re: a mission for you all   a mission for you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 2:28 pm

whitelusterchaos! wrote:
i dont think anyone here is crazy enough to find it funny -.- they'd just be like  Neutral  and not get it
Challenge accepted.
Back to top Go down
whitelusterchaos!
Admin
whitelusterchaos!

PostSubject: Re: a mission for you all   a mission for you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:09 pm

You wanna bet next time i see u im going to find the point in whch it is and your gonna watch it Twisted Evil  rabbit  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
hdlofstrom

PostSubject: Re: a mission for you all   a mission for you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:44 pm

agh the evil chipmunk nerd is going to make me watch a video!
Back to top Go down
whitelusterchaos!
Admin
whitelusterchaos!

PostSubject: Re: a mission for you all   a mission for you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:11 pm

your the one who said show it to you basically Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a mission for you all   a mission for you all - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a mission for you all
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Ninja Academy :: Dormitories :: Obelisk Blue Dorm-
Jump to: