Crimson Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Ninja Academy

Embrace The Power of Crimson!

HomeDueling NetworkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 pm
Top posters
BusterKing
Favorite power I_vote_lcapFavorite power I_voting_barFavorite power I_vote_rcap 
whitelusterchaos!
Casual Dueling
hdlofstrom
Charmander:)
ben0702
Slicex2xKill
TheCardPrince
Kisara Knight
SenseiOtaku
Latest topics
» charmander:)'s Test results
Favorite power I_icon_minitimeby Charmander:) Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:33 pm

» Guess who?
Favorite power I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:14 pm

» Im {FarNorth}Fire
Favorite power I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 pm

» Ninja's here
Favorite power I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:47 pm

» Clash of Clans?
Favorite power I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:25 pm

» Battlefield Duels
Favorite power I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:51 am

» MILK BAGS VIDEO
Favorite power I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 pm

» When things start up again
Favorite power I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:22 pm

» Favorite power
Favorite power I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Favorite power

Go down 
+3
Kumagawa
Warrior_X
whitelusterchaos!
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
whitelusterchaos!
Admin
whitelusterchaos!

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:09 pm

Okay so i am bored as can be and thought why the hell not.  What is a power that you'd have if anything and describe  you'd be able to do and stuff   idk i just made this for the heck of it

Last edited by Gracco on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Favorite Spelled wrong.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior_X

Warrior_X

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:52 pm

I would like 2 have the power to go back through time to repair mistakes i have done in the past
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:58 pm

I would love the power to snap and make babies stop crying... Why? Cause if I ask for a big power than I have to be responsible for how i use it. If I just have a small power, like stopping babies from crying who cares? And who would notice? no government would capture me and be like "TELL US THE SECRETS OF YOUR CRYING STOPPING POWERS!!! THIS COULD IMPROVE OUR ARMY!!!"
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:47 pm

Kuma you are a genius. And I would have the power to rearrange matter
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonninjaacademy.rpg-board.net
whitelusterchaos!
Admin
whitelusterchaos!

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:54 pm

I'm gonna wait to reveal mine cuz i think its a preatty good one XD
Back to top Go down
Gracco

Gracco

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:05 pm

Ok first Warrior its impossible to go back in time. Its physically impossible you could find a way to travel into time but not back intime. Physics doesnt allow it. Now I know what your going to say If its possible to go foward why not back? and also But Gracco we know its impossible we are just saying. Now think of this scenario, You go back in time, and you kill your mother. How could you have even gone back in time in the first place if your mother was dead?
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:26 pm

That's why they have quantum time loops
Back to top Go down
Gracco

Gracco

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:40 pm

Buster do you have to add logic that no one understands to the topic?.....
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:44 pm

That's why I'm here Jesse Razz
Back to top Go down
Gracco

Gracco

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:20 pm

Hmph well my power would be to affect the present so like stop time and live in the now. Then I could have my home work done no matter what! Also Id like to be able to control the time period around me. For instance if I saw an old old apple computer Id be able to affect its manufacture date and other stuff to turn it into a laptop
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:29 am

That's an interesting power
Back to top Go down
whitelusterchaos!
Admin
whitelusterchaos!

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:03 pm

why the hell are you bringing up logic like saying its physicall impossible this topic is about powers not real life
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Shhh don't tell luster
Back to top Go down
whitelusterchaos!
Admin
whitelusterchaos!

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:08 pm

you already have
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:38 pm

Wait what
Back to top Go down
Gracco

Gracco

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Luster I already explained that you guys would say that and youve just confirmed me.
Back to top Go down
whitelusterchaos!
Admin
whitelusterchaos!

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:07 pm

Okay ? that was sort of a waste cuz all it did was take this a bit off topic
Back to top Go down
Gracco

Gracco

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:55 am

Ok but if you didnt want it going off track then you shouldnt have posted that last two cause I already explained that I knew some one would say that what I'm doing is adding too much logic and all you wanted was to know my favorite super power.
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:29 am

Keep it friendly guys
Back to top Go down
whitelusterchaos!
Admin
whitelusterchaos!

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:52 pm

I am but all im saying is that i literally said post your favourite super power not bring logic no more this is going to get locked if someone doesnt say a power
Back to top Go down
Gracco

Gracco

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:58 am

The power to think of some thing and to have it happen -_-...
Back to top Go down
Warrior_X

Warrior_X

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:42 pm

@ Gracco:
I would only use it to amend mistakes such as shitting around and losin 2 academic years that would have as result that I would only have to do an internship, thesis and defense of that and finding a job earlier.
Back to top Go down
whitelusterchaos!
Admin
whitelusterchaos!

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:17 pm

All these powers bore me as i have heard most of them before i thought people might be origional ( like the baby one was genius) i can come up with probably 5 good ones and write a page about them
Back to top Go down
hdlofstrom

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:45 pm

the ability to give messages to myself, aka to mentally time travel to my own past mind. I can think of so much stupid shit I've done I would fix.
Back to top Go down
whitelusterchaos!
Admin
whitelusterchaos!

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Well that would probably be a power everyone wants because if we could do that we all would know everything =T therefore life would be boring doing stupid stuff is the best part of life cuz u learn from it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite power
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next