Crimson Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Ninja Academy

Embrace The Power of Crimson!

HomeDueling NetworkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 pm
Top posters
BusterKing
lmfao wanna fook with me?~ I_vote_lcaplmfao wanna fook with me?~ I_voting_barlmfao wanna fook with me?~ I_vote_rcap 
whitelusterchaos!
lmfao wanna fook with me?~ I_vote_lcaplmfao wanna fook with me?~ I_voting_barlmfao wanna fook with me?~ I_vote_rcap 
Casual Dueling
hdlofstrom
Charmander:)
ben0702
Slicex2xKill
TheCardPrince
Kisara Knight
SenseiOtaku
Latest topics
» charmander:)'s Test results
lmfao wanna fook with me?~ I_icon_minitimeby Charmander:) Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:33 pm

» Guess who?
lmfao wanna fook with me?~ I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:14 pm

» Im {FarNorth}Fire
lmfao wanna fook with me?~ I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 pm

» Ninja's here
lmfao wanna fook with me?~ I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:47 pm

» Clash of Clans?
lmfao wanna fook with me?~ I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:25 pm

» Battlefield Duels
lmfao wanna fook with me?~ I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:51 am

» MILK BAGS VIDEO
lmfao wanna fook with me?~ I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 pm

» When things start up again
lmfao wanna fook with me?~ I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:22 pm

» Favorite power
lmfao wanna fook with me?~ I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 pm

lmfao wanna fook with me?~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slicex2xKill
Admin
Slicex2xKill

lmfao wanna fook with me?~ Empty
PostSubject: lmfao wanna fook with me?~   lmfao wanna fook with me?~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:02 am

my pic looks lame but some how this deck is amazing and it some how works lmfao

https://i.imgur.com/IA2OBTc.png

so much draw power piper /kinka combo + cards of sacrafice

d-boyz cherries and frog all Special summon something.

fader and swift negate atks and targets for kinka to go into lionheart

traps self explanatory,
x3 sacrafice ( your strongest monster is 400 atk...CMON)
x2 pinpoint ( too fuckin good fcks the OTK's )
x2 number wall ( makes lionheart indestructible )
x2 magic cylenders cause its a game ender for "pros'' lmao
then your staples mirror bottomless fiendish warning and torrential

spells too good everything targets with 1 for 1 use it to toss a fader for grave bait summon piper effect +1 use kinka +1 again maybe +2
(so many pluses are possible for this deck)
spell line up:

x1 foolish ( treeborn )
x1 allure alot of dark targets( fader he gets banished half the time anyways)
x1 one for one what isnt a target besides trags ( who can change lvls ) and a BLS?
x1 dark hole super staple... u dont need to worry about bottomless who the fuck they gonna do that too? lol besides BLS xD just kill them with lion heart haha

only way im fucked is if u can stop me from SS. lmao
if ur not running vanity, IT aint happenin...

Special unique deck build by yours truely =]
-slice
Back to top Go down
Kisara Knight

Kisara Knight

lmfao wanna fook with me?~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: lmfao wanna fook with me?~   lmfao wanna fook with me?~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:17 pm

That... looks AWESOME!
Back to top Go down

lmfao wanna fook with me?~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Ninja Academy :: Lobby :: Screenshots-
Jump to: