Crimson Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Ninja Academy

Embrace The Power of Crimson!

HomeDueling NetworkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 pm
Top posters
BusterKing
Favorite power - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFavorite power - Page 2 I_voting_barFavorite power - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
whitelusterchaos!
Favorite power - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFavorite power - Page 2 I_voting_barFavorite power - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Casual Dueling
hdlofstrom
Charmander:)
ben0702
Slicex2xKill
TheCardPrince
Kisara Knight
SenseiOtaku
Latest topics
» charmander:)'s Test results
Favorite power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Charmander:) Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:33 pm

» Guess who?
Favorite power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:14 pm

» Im {FarNorth}Fire
Favorite power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 pm

» Ninja's here
Favorite power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:47 pm

» Clash of Clans?
Favorite power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:25 pm

» Battlefield Duels
Favorite power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:51 am

» MILK BAGS VIDEO
Favorite power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 pm

» When things start up again
Favorite power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:22 pm

» Favorite power
Favorite power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Favorite power

Go down 
+3
Kumagawa
Warrior_X
whitelusterchaos!
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ben0702

ben0702

Favorite power - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:17 am

Plus if you were to talk to yourself in the past you would destroy yourself in your present and be reborn in a different present and also going back in time to fix your own mistakes would wind up creating a time paradox if your past self were to see your present self. Haven't any of you seen Doctor Who? But my power will be based on the superhero I came up with when I was younger known as Wacky Window and his power is he can create a vortex that allows him to go anywhere in the known universe when he enters he moves faster than anyone that follows him in and he is the sidekick of the superhero my younger brother came up with known as Mastermind and his power is the power to blend into all surroundings as well as electricity.
Back to top Go down
whitelusterchaos!
Admin
whitelusterchaos!

Favorite power - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite power   Favorite power - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Electricity doesnt blend in though you just cant see it unless it's set up right
also that hypothesis is what we think we dont actually know what would happen until someone does something
Back to top Go down

Favorite power
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2