Crimson Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Ninja Academy

Embrace The Power of Crimson!

HomeDueling NetworkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 pm
Top posters
BusterKing
FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_vote_lcapFCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_voting_barFCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_vote_rcap 
whitelusterchaos!
FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_vote_lcapFCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_voting_barFCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_vote_rcap 
Casual Dueling
hdlofstrom
Charmander:)
ben0702
Slicex2xKill
TheCardPrince
Kisara Knight
SenseiOtaku
Latest topics
» charmander:)'s Test results
FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitimeby Charmander:) Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:33 pm

» Guess who?
FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:14 pm

» Im {FarNorth}Fire
FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 pm

» Ninja's here
FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:47 pm

» Clash of Clans?
FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:25 pm

» Battlefield Duels
FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:51 am

» MILK BAGS VIDEO
FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 pm

» When things start up again
FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:22 pm

» Favorite power
FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 pm

FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Slicex2xKill
Admin
Slicex2xKill

FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking Empty
PostSubject: FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking   FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:00 am

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html

they fuckin killed so many decks with this banlist
compulse to 1
bottomless to 1
torrential to 1
soul drain to 1
as if mermails dont fck shit up enough to make it even worse
avrice gone
reborn gone
heavystorm GONE
like seriously da fck...
yugioh ragers 101
Back to top Go down
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking   FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:21 pm

yes i can have 2 grand mole! And more emergency calls! get in!
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking   FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Six sans are going to troll the world. Thunder king is gonna go up so stock up
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonninjaacademy.rpg-board.net
whitelusterchaos!
Admin
whitelusterchaos!

PostSubject: Re: FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking   FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:44 pm

I dont see the compulsory to one and all that and if they do that just wow like they alreayd killed hero's by banning oppression and so forth now -.- just great they are killing backrow
Back to top Go down
TheCardPrince
Admin
TheCardPrince

PostSubject: Re: FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking   FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:12 pm

this is a hilarious banlist. though whats really happening is konami's using tcg as a test to see which banlist works better. if this format works well, they may continue in this fasion. I acctually kind of like this format, because theres no heavy storm, and no deck I care about was hit.
Back to top Go down
whitelusterchaos!
Admin
whitelusterchaos!

PostSubject: Re: FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking   FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 12:30 pm

The banlist is bull cuz it kills all good backrow cards but then again arnt we getting 3 mirror force or something like that also heros are now dead not to mention Dino Rabbit is completely F$%^ed cuz of only one macro their just making mermails too overpowered these formats are getting to be bull
Back to top Go down
TheCardPrince
Admin
TheCardPrince

PostSubject: Re: FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking   FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 5:48 pm

mermails arent too powerful ._. they hit dragoons, and deep sea diva. plus by making sure evilswarm weren't hit, they secured that mermails will not be invincible. and with the trap thing, they had to hit all staple traps one way or another if they wanted to ban heavy and still have a fair format.
Back to top Go down
whitelusterchaos!
Admin
whitelusterchaos!

PostSubject: Re: FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking   FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:02 am

uhmm mermails still get over evilswarm with other stuff they didnt hit anything major that would've made a big difference they just dont search as much anymore
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking   FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:20 am

Lets see if its legit in a day or so
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonninjaacademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking   FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FCKn Konami and there sh1tty thinking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Ninja Academy :: General :: Important Announcements-
Jump to: