Crimson Ninja Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Ninja Academy

Embrace The Power of Crimson!

HomeDueling NetworkLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:43 pm
Top posters
BusterKing
Teacher Application I_vote_lcapTeacher Application I_voting_barTeacher Application I_vote_rcap 
whitelusterchaos!
Teacher Application I_vote_lcapTeacher Application I_voting_barTeacher Application I_vote_rcap 
Casual Dueling
hdlofstrom
Charmander:)
ben0702
Slicex2xKill
TheCardPrince
Kisara Knight
SenseiOtaku
Latest topics
» charmander:)'s Test results
Teacher Application I_icon_minitimeby Charmander:) Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:33 pm

» Guess who?
Teacher Application I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:14 pm

» Im {FarNorth}Fire
Teacher Application I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:29 pm

» Ninja's here
Teacher Application I_icon_minitimeby BusterKing Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:47 pm

» Clash of Clans?
Teacher Application I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:25 pm

» Battlefield Duels
Teacher Application I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:51 am

» MILK BAGS VIDEO
Teacher Application I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 pm

» When things start up again
Teacher Application I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:22 pm

» Favorite power
Teacher Application I_icon_minitimeby whitelusterchaos! Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Teacher Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BusterKing
Admin

Teacher Application Empty
PostSubject: Teacher Application   Teacher Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:26 pm

READ EVERYTHING BEFORE FILLING OUT!!!
The following information is not relevant to the position. I just want to get to know you better!
Name:

Ethnicity:

Dueling Network Name and Rating:

Skill level: 1-10 (doesn't matter just want to know)

A test shall be conducted by someone that you do not know. It will be the same as a normal test except you must pay attention to errors, rulings, and etc. I will simulate the tester and you will simulate the tester.

Please message me this application if you are interested. Do NOT post this on the forum or you will not be considered. Consider it as the first part of the test. Reading skills.

Last edited by DaoSiFuBk on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonninjaacademy.rpg-board.net
~Amphy~ KingOfElectricity

~Amphy~ KingOfElectricity

PostSubject: here you go    Teacher Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:16 pm

Name: Austin Smith

Ethnicity:caucasian

Dueling Network Name and Rating: Zexalfan668 439/473

Skill level: 5
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Application   Teacher Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:17 pm

You will not be considered. Nah im just kidding I'll consider you. Prepare for the teacher test
Back to top Go down
Slifer Red

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Application   Teacher Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 5:49 pm

Jessica
Female
White,British
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Application   Teacher Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:40 pm

Lol you failed the first part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teacher Application   Teacher Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teacher Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Ninja Academy :: General :: Staff Offices-
Jump to: